For increased high anti-corrosion and can be used outdoors, in industrial atmospheres, coastal areas and permanent moist indoor environments to obtain a minimum working life of 50 years, JOKER produced an A4 stainless steel shank welded with carbon steel sharp drilling point, and because Joker A4 self-tapping concrete screw with hi-low triple thread offers maximum pull out loading and efficient mounting.
A4-316 Austenitic Stainless concrete screw to be assessed by ETA by the end of 2022 in sizes 6, 8 and 10.
- Joker concrete screw with an ETA 14/0374 assessment option 1, that can be installed in C20/25 to C50/60 cracked/ uncracked concrete for concrete screws in sizes 6, 8 and 10.
- Smallest axial and edge clearance due to very low expansion effect
- Very fast and easy assembly and immediately load-bearing
- A4 concrete screw is also ideal for temporary fixings since it is fully removable.
- JOKER concrete screws are available with connection thread and with a range of different head shapes for a wide variety of applications.
- Without assessment, can also be used in compression-resistant natural stone, various solid bricks and green concrete
- Stainless steel A4 can be used in dry indoor conditions, outdoors including in industrial atmospheres and coastal areas or in wet rooms, provided that no particularly aggressive conditions are present.
- Railings and handrails, steel beans, wooden beams, supports and braces, brackets, pipeline and cable routes, suspended ceilings, etc.
How to installation
- Drill a hole in the base material, the hole should be drilled deeper than the screw embedment depth according to our ETA installation instruction (pilot hole required)
- Clean out the hole of all debris.
- Insert the pointed end of the concrete screw through the fixture and into the hole in the base material.
- Drive the screw or use a powered impact wrench slowly, allowing the threads to tap into the base material.