double thread type
This self tapping concrete screw combines dual different threads, one side is concrete thread and other one is metric mechanical thread, this design for easy to fix machines with ground or connect two different objects together.
- Good for heavy loading machine fixing.
- The dual thread screw is fully removable.
- Faster/ simpler installation only 1-1.5 sec tested by customers.
- Suitable for repetitive installation tasks
- Installation in cracked and uncracked concrete
- Fastening machine, goods shelf.
- Fastening pipes, brackets and channels with maximum efficiency
How to installation
- Drill a hole in the base material, the hole should be drilled deeper than the screw embedment depth according to our ETA installation instruction (pilot hole required)
- Clean out the hole of all debris.
- Insert the pointed end of the concrete screw through the fixture and into the hole in the base material.
- Drive the screw or use powered impact wrench slowly, allowing the threads to tap into the base material.