Truss head T-30
Joker concrete screw truss head is a powerful anchoring solution for easy and quick installation and with a better corrosion of the coating and high load capacity.
It is designed for applications like fixing of air conditioning settings, the charging pile, sprinkler systems, railing and gym seat. The ETA(European Technical Approval) approved enable use in cracked and non-cracked concrete as well as in precast prestressed hollow core slabs for redundant non-structural systems and classification into fire resistance class F120 guarantee even more safety.
There are two coating, zinc plated and 1000 hours salt spray test silver-ruspert coating both available.
- Joker concrete screw with an ETA 14/0374 assessment and ETA 21/0177 the redundant non-structural systems performance category for additional safety standards.
- The design of the concrete screw with hi-low triple thread offers maximum performance.
- The non-expansion anchorage system enables low edge and axial clearances.
- The Joker concrete screw 6mm drill diameter offers the possibility for use in prestressed hollow core slabs, it is an ideal for overhead installation, greatly simplifies the work.
- The ETA approval of concrete screw allows adjustment and easy to fully remove
- Different approved embedment depths allow the screws to be used in a wide range of applications, ensuring excellent flexibility.
- Fire resistance class F120
- Guard rails
- Consoles/Base plates
- Metal profiles
- Steel constructions
- Protection barriers
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Prestressed hollow core concrete slabs, strength C30/37
How to installation
- Drill a hole in the base material, the hole should be drilled deeper than the screw embedment depth according to our ETA installation instruction (pilot hole required)
- Clean out the hole of all debris.
- Insert the pointed end of the concrete screw through the fixture and into the hole in the base material.
- Drive the screw or use powered impact wrench slowly, allowing the threads to tap into the base material.