Countersunk head T-30
Flat countersunk head with 6mm drill diameter and trox drive, a medium to heavy duty frame concrete screw, it is widely application in window and door frame fixing with flush performance. These are heavily used for fixing down pool fence spigots, timber battens or any other fixture that requires a flush countersunk finish.
There are two coating, zinc plated and 1000 hours salt spray test silver-ruspert coating both available.
- The 6 mm diameter concrete screw with an ETA 14/0374 assessment and ETA 21/0177 the redundant non-structural systems performance category for additional safety standards.
- The design of the concrete screw with hi-low triple thread offers maximum performance when mounting in window or door frame elements and small edge and spacing distance
- The Joker concrete screw 6mm drill diameter offers the possibility for use in prestressed hollow core slabs, it is an ideal for overhead installation, greatly simplifies the work.
- The ETA approval of concrete screw allows adjustment and easy to fully remove
- Different approved embedment depths allow the screws to be used in a wide range of applications, ensuring excellent flexibility.
- Fire resistance class F120
- Down pool fence spigots
- Timber battens
- Consoles/Base plates
- Reinforcement of bridges
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Prestressed hollow core concrete slabs, strength C30/37
How to installation
- Drill a hole in the base material, the hole should be drilled deeper than the screw embedment depth according to our ETA installation instruction (pilot hole required)
- Clean out the hole of all debris.
- Insert the pointed end of the concrete screw through the fixture and into the hole in the base material.
- Drive the screw or use powered impact wrench slowly, allowing the threads to tap into the base material.