Sleeve anchor hex bolt
Joker sleeve anchor is ideal for light or heavy-duty pre-assembled fastening in concrete. Such as cantilevers, handrails, cable trays, and securing the joists of decking. The optimized patent design end user could easily twist and install the anchor. Sleeve anchors work by inserting them into a hole drilled into concrete. Turning the nut pulls the working end of the anchor up through the sleeve, expanding and anchoring itself securely in the concrete, brick or block.
- Patent design for time saving and labor saving
- Favourable holding values with low anchoring depth
- Air condition
- Park bench
- Motorway railing
- Wooden guardrail
Concrete, block, brick and most other types of masonry
How to install sleeve anchor
- Drill the hole, the holes should be the specified diameter for the anchor that you plan to use and at least 1/2” to 1” deeper than the expected depth of the fixing.
- Clean the hole, this is such an important step before installing the sleeve anchor. It ensures proper installation and guarantees the anchor will have maximum holding ability.
- Insert the sleeve anchor, tap the anchor with a hammer until the nut and washer are flush with the fixing.
- Tighten, use a wrench for hex turn until the installation torque is reached. Do not over-torque as it will affect the fastening value.