An ideal fixing for overhead use in the ceiling. Without special tool their simple design make them quick to install and their large flange head prevents pullover, this fastener cannot be removed; very secure.
- High pull out loading
- Use for overhead fixings.
- hammer in, no need to use setting tool
- 100% made in Taiwan
- Same quality with ETA
- Zinc plated available
- Fire resistant
- Medium to heavy duty suspended ceiling
- Mainly for fixing lightweight ceilings and sup-suspended ceilings to solid building material, such as concrete, block, solid brickwork, brick stone.
- For fixing straps, brackets, signage and most commonly MF and suspended ceiling brackets.
- Concrete, block, brick stone
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth
- Insert anchor through fixture into hole until fixing depth is reached.
- Hammer-in the nail until flush with head.
- Do not hit the expansion wedge at the stage.