Hollow hook anchor
Joker O-C-L hollow wall hook anchor with metric screw is designed for use in base materials such as plasterboard, chipboard or plywood.The hollow wall anchor is set in the pre-positioned installation using the Joker setting tool. Joker designed the new clever structure for flat contact with base material and impossible to damage by over-installation.
- Two claws around the edge of the fixing penetrate the board building material and ensure a secure installation.
- Easy installation by screwdriver or setting tool
- Three sections overlapping, more durable
- Prevent construction defect and damage of wall
- Maximize load capacity
- Anti-collapse structure design
- Electrical fittings (ex: TV mount)
- Light fixtures
- Light shelves
- Towel rails
- Mirror cabinets
- Curtain rails
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibre boards
- Cavity floor slabs
- Light building boards made of wood wool
- Plywood boards
The plug is pulled against the panel building materials using the setting tool. The expanding arms swing open and press onto the blind side of the board. Alternatively, installation is also possible with a screwdriver or cordless screwdriver.