Hammer drive anchor
Zamak hammer drive anchor is a one-step nail drive anchor.The body is made of zamak alloy and the nail is made of carbon steel. These anchors are suitable for light duty applications including roof flashing, brick ties, electrical fixtures, furring strips, light duty mechanical attachments and maintenance but should not be used in overhead or sustained tensile loading applications. Simply and quick to install these light-duty anchors by hammer in.
– Fast, easy installation.
– Install through material to be fastened.
– Low profile mushroom head style.
– Both carbon steel and A2, A4 stainless nail available.
– For use in electric boxes, conduit clips, drywall track and roof flashing.
– Not for use in overhead applications.
Concrete, Solid Brick, Solid stone and Concrete block