Assembling Rod hanging type
Joker concrete screw assembling rod hanging with internal thread M8+M10 is made of zinc-plated steel, high load capacity, easy and quick installation. It is designed for applications like fixing of pipe routes, sprinkler systems, cable trays and ventilation ducts. The ETA(European Technical Approval) approved enable use in cracked and non-cracked concrete as well as in precast prestressed hollow core slabs for redundant non-structural systems and classification into fire resistance class R120 guarantee even more safety.
- The 6 mm diameter concrete screw with an ETA 14/0374 assessment and ETA 21/0177 the redundant non-structural systems performance category for additional safety standards.
- The design of the concrete screw with hi-low triple thread offers maximum performance when mounting threaded rods or connecting elements and small edge and spacing distance
- The Joker concrete screw 6mm drill diameter offers the possibility for use in prestressed hollow core slabs, it is an ideal for overhead installation, greatly simplifies the work.
- The ETA approval of concrete screw allows adjustment and easy to fully remove
- Different approved embedment depths allow the screws to be used in a wide range of applications, ensuring excellent flexibility.
- Fire resistance class R120
- Various pipes
- Sprinkler systems
- Piping or ventilation duct
- Prestressed concrete hollow core ceilings
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Prestressed hollow core concrete slabs, strength C30/37
How to installation
- Drill a hole in the base material, the hole should be drilled deeper than the screw embedment depth according to our ETA installation instruction (pilot hole required)
- Clean out the hole of all debris.
- Insert the pointed end of the concrete screw through the fixture and into the hole in the base material.
- Drive the screw or use powered impact wrench slowly, allowing the threads to tap into the base material.